Kat Scrappiness Cards

 In 2024, I became a Creative Maker for Kat Scrappiness.  Below are cards I made during that time.  In July, 2025, I became a Creative Crew Member for their design team.  I will have separate blog posts for my future cards for Kat Scrappiness.

Kat Scrappiness is a great small business and they have a variety of good quality, affordable products.  You can visit them at www.katscrappiness.com.


Valentine's Day:


Easter:

This cute Easter Basket die made a great little basket to hold something like Stickles, glue, embellishments, etc. to bring as a small gift for your crafty friends! I die cut two baskets, and made a little square box out of cardstock and glued that between the baskets.  


Mother's Day:

This card is a gate fold card and I used vellum as the belly band.


Fall:


Halloween:

The ghost on the right is on a wobble to provide that little extra spookiness and fun to the card!


Thanksgiving:

If you are bringing a pie to someone's house for Thanksgiving, this tag is perfect for it!


Summer:

This turned out to be a really cute shaker card.  First, I used water color paper on the background and using water color pencils I followed the stencil from Kat Scrappiness to make the bubbles.  I then added water to each bubble to make it really stand out.


Christmas:


Other:






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In The Mood For Color

Color Your Day!

It's Beginning to Look Like Christmas!